Here are the common questions people ask us, if you have more questions get in touch using our contact form here
I get hungry sometimes. Will I have to bring my own food?
Not at all. There are plenty of food procurement options within walking distance.
I can’t find anything unless I follow my SatNav. Does the tournament have a postcode?
We understand. The postcode for the car park is CF11 9JP.
I don’t like to use technology. How do I find the tournament?
Again, we're here to help. Directions to the ground:
1) Exit the M4 at Junction 29, following the A48, Eastern Avenue.
2) Stay on the A48 as it becomes Western Avenue, and continue on over the river Taff and past UWIC campus.
3) Just past UWIC campus, take the left turn onto Mill Lane, marked “City Centre, Llandaf, A4119”
4) Bear left at the lights, and turn onto the the A4119, Cardiff Road. Stay in the left lane, turning left at the lights, onto Pen-Hill Road. Go .2 miles
5) There will be a park on your left. Just past the entrance to that park, turn left onto Fields Park Road. Follow the road .1 mile to the car park.
I like to pay for stuff. What is the entry fee?
£230 entry per team. A bargain!
Is there camping?
As hard as we try, unfortunately our location makes camping nearly impossible to arrange. We do appreciate this makes things harder for some teams, as softball and camping go hand in hand. There is a private campsite very close, but they do charge private rates. We've also included a fairly comprehensive list of accommodation available in the surrounding area - and we're more than happy to help anyone with some local knowledge or contacts if you were to but ask.