Here are the common questions people ask us, if you have more questions get in touch using our contact form here
I get hungry sometimes. Will I have to bring my own food?
Only if you want to! This time at our all new venue, food will be provided on site! Breakfasts will be available from the clubhouse, and a burger van will be on site too.
I can’t find anything unless I follow my SatNav. Does the tournament have a postcode?
The postcode for the car park is CF3 4JL
I don’t like to use technology. How do I find the tournament?
1) Exit the M4 at Junction 29, following the A48, Eastern Avenue.
2) Stay on the A48 until the A4161 Southern Way turnoff (Llanederyn)
3) Turn left onto the B4487 (Newport Road)
4) Drive up the hill for 1 mile, and bear left onto Llanrumney Avenue, just after the Cross Inn pub.
5) Take the 4th left onto Ball Road, the drive down the hill, taking the second left onto Ridgeway Road. Follow this road to the end - you are at Rumney Rugby Club.
I like to pay for stuff. What is the entry fee?
£240 entry per team. A bargain!
Is there camping?
YES! For the first time in Diffodil's history, our new venue has an area to allow camping! It is in a fenced off area, directly adjacent to the clubhouse, with toilet facilities 24/7. Huzzah! We are asking a £10/tent fee for the weekend.